We cannot deny the fact that organic skincare is one of the buzziest and swerving topics these days. Amidst the skin care creams, gels, facial serums, facial masks, cleansers, moisturizers, vitamin c face wash, toners and other such products available in the market these days, people are often found searching for the best purely botanical cosmetics. Organic is the newest trend these days and it is the future of the cosmetic world indeed.
Herein, we are moving a bit further, and will be shedding light on you’re the microbiome of your skin considered as the uppermost barricade. It should be kept hale and hearty and henceforth, you should take special care of your skin. We are going to give a thought to the prebiotics, probiotics as well as postbiotics essential or a good skin. The vital differences between are going to make your aware on the most widely accepted skin care formulations for your skin and the ones which are not needed.
Skin Flora – Pre-biotics, Pro-biotics and post-Biotics – difference
Biotics are found in the main three forms – Pre-Biotics, Pro-Biotics and Post-Biotics. Each one of them fulfils a specific role in maintaining an equilibrium in our skin.
Pre-Biotics: They help in stimulating and supporting the growth as well as activity of already existing beneficial bacteria in your skin.
Pro-Biotics: They are simply pure living cultures responsible for creating an equilibrium within the normal microbiome of your skin but are not recommended as an ideal constitute for skincare formulations.
Post-Biotics: They are simple compounds released by living bacteria during their metabolization process. The resultant compounds are advantageous and help in reducing the skin inflammation, speed up the healing process and have a sterile outcome.
Thus, we can say that post-biotics are nothing but the output released by beneficial bacteria which are necessary for your skin.
Your outer epidermal skin is a kind of barricade and it safeguards you from the effect of environmental stressors as pollution, changes in temperature, humidity, effect of UV light etc. The skin microflora can be divided into three layers – the microbiome, the middle acid mantle and the fatty lipid layer.
The microbiome: It refers to the various kinds of microbes existing on your skin and are basically the flora found in your skin. This layer acts as a protecting cover for your skin, helps in maintaining the Ph equilibrium and boosts the overall body immunity.
As and when the microbiome of your skin is affected, it tends to become a bit inflamed, dry and gets easily affected by environmental stressors. The method in which your skin sheet reacts to various skin products is also affected. Thus, keeping your skin microbiome in the best possible manner is necessary. You can make the use of 30 vitamin c serum supportive skincare essentials for keeping your skin’s microflora in the accurate amount.
The prebiotics and post-biotics are highly beneficial for your skin. It is a bit difficult if you want to sell the probiotics for skincare formulations as you cannot give a guarantee that the skin flora will be active after reacting with the skin. The skincare essentials also contain special preservatives which stop the growth of harmful microbes and along with other active bacteria as well.
Integrating biotic skincare in your day-to-day regime…!!
According to skin care experts, one must use skincare products that are non-comedogenic and contain biotics in an adequate amount. The Organic Vitamin C Face Wash created by experts at is a unique blend of five essential vitamins (Vit E, Vit C, Vit F, Vit B3, Vit B5) and five organic essential oils (Orange Oil, Rosehip Oil, Bergamot Oil, Sea buckthorn Oil, Blueberry Seed Oil).
The Vitamin C face wash gives the following benefits:
- It acts as an active cleanser and the contains the accurate percentage of Vitamin C needed for skin rejuvenation and for enhancing the skin texture to the utmost.
- You get the required amount of moisturization using the best vitamin C face wash and your skin feels hydrated throughout the day.
- It also helps in fighting the harmful radicals generated in your skin as Kakadu plum has been infused in the face wash to impart an abundant quantity of antioxidants.
- The face wash actively exfoliates your skin and reduces the impact of environmental stressors such as UV exposure, changes in temperature and humidity and daily pollution.
- Apart from actively cleaning your skin, the face wash also helps get rid of skin problems as blemishes, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and skin ageing.
- In all it is a one-stop solution for all your skin problems and you get enhanced benefits as well as skin brightening and a refined skin texture.